Shoe Use and Care:
- Do not use the footwear if the leather is damaged or the sole shows significant wear.
- If footwear has been exposed to dirt or contaminants, clean immediately with a soft brush, then a damp cloth with mild soap. Always clean before treating. Blooming can be easily removed with a damp cloth. Do not soak. Let dry.
- Treat the leather with a quality footwear oil or wax product on a regular schedule. This will help preserve the leather.
- Allow footwear to dry slowly at room temperature only, never by a heat source.
- Keep the insides of footwear dry and clean with powders, disinfectant sprays and cedar shoe trees. Consider a second pair. This allows one to dry out thoroughly while the other pair is being worn.
- Upper: Tobacco Oil-Tanned Leather
- Construction: Goodyear Storm Welt
- Lining: Cotton Drill Vamp
- Insole: Removable Dual Density Ultimate Shock Absorption™ Footbed on Poron® 4000 Comfort Cushion
- Midsole: Rubber
- Shank: Engineered Composite
- Outsole: Thorogood Exclusive MAXwear Wedge™
- Special Features: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 Steel Toe, EH Rated, Tested For and Meets CAN/CSA-Z195 18,000 Volts Electric Shock Resistance Standard.
For Size Chart Click Here