- With full-leather construction and a Kevlar® liner, this remarkable tactical glove provides excellent resistance to cuts, heat, flash and fire. Designed by Hatch, the glove's hard-knuckle design buffers sound for better tactical operations. The patented Operator™ HK is made with goatskin, the most durable leather, and it provides superior abrasion and tear resistance. Strategically placed high-density foam also provides full-finger protection. And our signature Ergo-Cut™ design conforms to the natural curvature of the hand, significantly reducing stress and offering outstanding dexterity for frisking, searching or weapon control.
- Excellent resistance to cuts, heat, flash and fire
- Durable goatskin for superior abrasion and tear resistance
- Patented Cut-Ring with optional index-finger removal without unraveling for trigger control
- Leather-covered hard knuckles for added protection, low profile and sound buffering
- Hatch signature Ergo-Cut™ for superior dexterity and reduced hand stress
- High-density foam provides full-finger protection
Click here for size chart