The solution to firemens hands-free lighting needs. Compact, powerful, shock-proof, and virtually indestructible!
Now meets requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2007)
- Lightweight, compact, low profile design easily attaches/detaches above or below brim on fire helmets, industrial helmets and hard hats
- C4® LED impervious to shock. Will not break or burn out!
- C4® LED is 2-3 times brighter than previous generation LEDs
- Features an ultra-bright blue taillight LED
- Up to 5800 candela peak beam intensity; 100 lumens measured system output
- 6 hours of continuous runtime to the 10% output level
- Solid-state current regulation for consistent illumination level
- Fits both traditional and modern style helmets
- Tighten clamp with your fingers. No tools necessary!
- Swivel clamp and insertable 5� angle adjuster to optimize beam location
- Rotates 360 degrees on clamp
- Textured parabolic reflector produces a smooth beam hotspot with optimum peripheral illumination
- Anodized aircraft aluminum
- Uses two 3V lithium batteries
- Reflective strip
- IPX7 rated waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- High temperature, shock mounted, impact resistant Boro Float glass lens
- High impact, chemically resistant engineering polymer LED housing
- 3.26 in.; 5.14 oz
- Limited Lifetime Warranty