- Meets California Department of Corrections & Rehabilitation (CDCR) specifications
- Designed to look like a uniform shirt when worn over an ArmorSkin® Base Shirt, ArmorSkin® helps to maintain a professional appearance and your tactical advantage in the field
- CDCR ArmorSkin matches: CDCR LS ArmorSkin Base Shirt and CDCR SS ArmorSkin Base Shirt
- Universal armor fit and easy adjustment at shoulders and sides allows your existing ballistic armor and carrier to be fitted and worn exactly as it would under a uniform shirt and according to the manufacturer's instructions
- Mesh lining and side panels are lightweight and provide more breathability and quick-dry comfort
- Side openings with stretch nylon mesh and locking zippers offer advanced mobility, quick donning and doffing, and more coverage
- Durable 10.5 oz 75/25 Poly/Wool blend fabric matches Blauer 75/25 Poly/Wool blend shirting and pant fabric
- Flat pockets with scalloped flaps, pencil slots and hook and loop closure
- Center mic tab
- Traditional 5-crease militarty style (stiched)
- Optional tie bar included
View training video and a list of approved armor manufacturers
Blauer's Revolutionary ArmorSkin
is the new way to wear concealed body armor. ArmorSkin®
is the first ballistic vest cover system for law enforcement that provides relief from the heat and discomfort of conventional carriers, maintains a uniform look, and helps to alleviate lower back and hip pain. The system consists of the ArmorSkin®
vest, which covers your existing carrier, an ArmorSkin®
Base Shirt - our performance uniform shirt - worn as a base-layer or as an alternate uniform shirt, and an optional duty belt suspension system integrated into the vest.
Suspension System are patented (U.S. Patent No. 8, 528, 112).
Click here for ordering your CDCR ArmorSkin and Base Layers. Immediate shipment is available.
to see size chart